Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday 15 DEC 2009

less than 6 day to reach our dead line
Sunday 20 DEC 2009
but everything seem din go well
you still busy bout your stuff
and leave me behind
i know things can't rush
but i really affair of the ending
yesterday sick
my whole body swelled with fluid
even my face look like a fat women
haih!!!really dun want you to see me like tat
this few day i hardly see you or even talk to you
you bak home eat than out again
than when you bak again
you look so tired
so i rather you go sleep
i ask you do you love me you say yes
but when i ask you will you leave me
than you ignore me
what can make you change bak to my be love bi
i have try everything i can
but it doesn't work at all
it is the end of our story
after passing so many problem all that
a word no feeling than is the end
a new world izzit always better till you must go for it
did the image in your future change?
tell me more talk to me more
i really feel unstable

0 comments: