Sunday, December 20, 2009

i am lost

yesterday when for auto car show..
racheal say is so hard to make up for me
cuz my eye bengkak 99
cry too much that night
haih..
saw him at bukit jalil station
din get a chance talk to him
dun even dare to do so
scare he dislike it
so sad tear lost control again
derrick help me take care my make up
wipe off all the tear
we when into the station and saw lot nice car
than we start do shooting
lucky dun need me to smile
just be cool
i do sms him
but he only reply me once
and short...after dinner with ss member
daniel come to bukit jalil pick me up than we went to envy
thanks daniel come for far to fetch me
really din know it was tat far from envy to bukit jalil
sms him again today morning
the way he message is totaly diff dy
haih..i think he really dun care me anymore
how sad is this
i tot i can control myself stop finding him
but yesterday already start sms him
haih..chill..
be strong and stop look for him anymore

0 comments: