Saturday, December 19, 2009

19 DEC 2009

can't sleep
just now in your room i still feel tham sleepy
but how come when i reach my own house
i dun even feel like sleeping
we din make it till sunday
this time is really the end of our relationship
i din realize that you feel so pressure
you are not happy at all when we bak tgt
you feel stress when i treat you good
how come our relationship will become like that
when i found out the reason is already too late
thing not going to change
the love has gone is gone
there is nothing you can do to get it back
tonight is our last night of couple
we went to 1 u have our dinner
shopping a while
and you brough me key chain
after that we back to your house again
we chat a while kiss ans so on
10.30 is time for me to go home
daddy is waiting
you hold my hand while driving
when is almost reach my house
i start hold ur hand more tight
i really dun want to let go
but i understand that single is what you want now
and i know you wan see me happy and start a new relationship
i will try
try to find one suit me
tear droping ot from my eye
the last thing you do for me is
help me carry my thing into my house
thanks bi
in this two week
today is the day i feel most happy
is becuz you finally smile
smile from your heart
i keep you beside me for this two week
is really my fault
i shouldn't be so self-fish
sorry bi
you are free now
do what you want to do
i wont be there blocking you anymore
you are on your own
love you so much
thanks for giving me so much memory in this 10 month
and thanks for forgive me so many time
i am really a noty girl
but the funny thing is
when i am noty that time u fall for me
when i change u leave me
you say maybe is becuz you like me to be noty..
do you think i can control myself not to find you how many day
let check it out
good night bi..tml still need go work de o
me need wake early too..
help me say thanks to ur mummy for taking care me
the thing that remain in ur room just let it be
and rmb to put the board on top of ur bed
at less let it remain there till you found the next gf
i love you till now

0 comments: