Sunday, December 27, 2009

nothing much..a message for u

huh...hang out with my classmate on friday
we went to time square and pavillion
haha..this is my 1st time hang out with them
after knowing them for two sem
recovering from my pass relationship
although sumtime i will still think of him when i alone
but the pain have been reduce
he now has bak to his club plus fredom life
is not my business to control anymore
my church fren james pop out to me again..after 9 month
but i really not in the mood to couple with him
is not that he's not good
is just tat i dun wan to be unfair to him
i know he treat me vv nice
protect me and so on..
but now is not the right time
i can't promise anything to him yet..
even he say he dun mind my heart is with him
and he dun scare after we couple a while i will go bak to him
but is really unfair
hei james
just give me more time
when i am ready to a new relationship
i will let you know, by the time only we decide wan to couple anot

2 comments:

TheGodSteals said...

恩。。。 看来你很不错啊^^

ReiKo WoNg said...

haih..but he dun wan me dy..