Monday, December 14, 2009

Bak to a relationship



finally, we couple bak again
but how long it will last for this time?
one week two week or even less than a week
i dun wan play around with our relationship
i am serious in it
but it seen that you have lost the intrest to me
sumhow u felt that without me u might feel more happy
but thanks you for staying another week becuz of me
i feel bit confuse in this week
i feel 10% stress
cuz dun know when will u suddenly say break up again
i feel 10% scare
becuz i dun wan to lost u from my life
i feel 80% happy
becuz u are bak to me again
last time you are the one keep chasing me bak
now i think is my turn to do that
i dun know can i make it anot
but i will try my best
cuz i love you bi...
really love u de o..dun cincai break up again k

so!! here is some photo that we take
after we couple bak^^

I wonder where my bi looking..got leng lui meh

Haha..bi just woke up..look so blur

0 comments: