Tuesday, December 22, 2009

add oill lee von

wake up early in the morning
1st thing come into my mind is him again
miss the way he wake me up miss the way the pull me up
but i din cry..just miss..think i still love him
but i am going to put him away
i know i can make it..give me few more week
remick call me at 9.30 wake me up
than follow jo wai go coll
class start at 2 so went to citc online till 12.30
remick call me for lunh with zen ping
my noodle taste like......er....my god><
time for class..they fetch me bak to coll
today all my classmate dun know why so siao
all keep talking and laughing all the time
3pm^^ class end..issac come to block h look for me
we walk around coll than talk talk talk..
he say look so guai but vv 38..lol..what o..
gor gor come to coll fetch me bak pv to meet wai hong
wai hong come all the way to fetch me hong..thanks you so much
after dinner with parent..i start miss him again
cuz this is the time he bak from coll
i get to hug him when he bak home..
really feel like contact him..but i wont do it
cuz i know he dun wan me appear in his future
he already dun love me..what for i still find him
din cry since yesterday noon..and i will keep it..
i will forget him one day..add oil lee von

0 comments: