Friday, December 11, 2009

end of the story

爱过 恨过 痛过 也哭过
我还能做什么
you choose to leave
you choose to stay single
you say you prefer like this
no matter how i cry
how much i wish to get u bak
but had already decided to leave
what else i can do??
wait you..
i know you wont bak to my side
ignore you
i can't make it
miss you
yes!that's wat i always do
but what do i get
tear droping out of eye
where is the bi that use to love me alot
and telling i am his forever
where is the bi that use to hug me when i sleep
telling me he see me in his future
you promise you will never break up
you pomise you will never hurt me again
you promise you will stay beside me no matter what happen

crying crying and crying
dun even dafre cry infront of u..
cuz i know u dun like it
cry when u r not around
do u know that

0 comments: