Monday, December 21, 2009













Here is some photo taken by Erik NapPro Tan(facebook user name) do add him you wan^^
some how i look super ugly in this pic>
and why am i look so tham fat..must go diet dy..lol..others model all look so hot and sexy
i am the only one out of the team..sien
i think i am doing must more better today..
although i do cry when i wake up and even i am in class
but i am not that emo anymore
becuz i know my fren is there to support me
early in the morning andrew come fecth me to coll
cuz he know i just broke up sure will suffer bout transport to coll
thanks andrew for doing all this and those thing that you say in the car
in class..listening to some song..tear drop again
but i am able to stop it in server second
cuz i know no point crying anymore
our cute khai mean suddenly ask me bout those thing i post in my blog
she say why am i so emo..argue with bf
my tear drop again..lol!!!
hooi teng stand infront of me and act like crying
she look so cute and funny even i want to continue cry also kenot
i really feel so happy that i have such a friend with me
last time only stick to my bf seldom go class also
but when it comes to troble..you friend will always stand by ur side
today jo wai no come to coll, while i am thinking how to go bak puchong
wong call me and say he can come to coll fetch me bak
i am really vv lucky that i still have friend to support me
and help me slove my problem..wong bring me to tesco sushi king to have our lunch
when i reachh home..saw teng teng messagw from facebook
what she was saying was right, i shouldn't contact a guy that dun even wan to see u anymore
teng teng teach me lot skill on doing something too..
but that's our secret..i am not going to post it up here.wakaka
last....i just wan to say thanks you to all my friend that give me your hand when i fall down
i love you all so much..muazks muazks





0 comments: