Monday, May 10, 2010

Reiko Dairy 10 May 2010

Sleep at 8 am and wake around 12 sumting
once i open my eye, saw my phone full of message
james ash breadan jie darling dai ga jie..
everyone seem vv worry bout me..
thanks for caring reiko is alright
what i need is just time, more time. as what cheryl say
she can do it so do I.. i promise jie i will never give up
and i promise cheryl i will add oil with her
we will move on tgt become a greater girl and get in a relationship again
and i promise my mummy i wont let her down
i am going to see doctor le..hope everything goes fine after that
went to pyramid meet up with ash today
than brendan come and join us for sushi at Sushi Zemai
yummy!!once again, thanks brendan lee for the sushi
Jonathan call up while having dinner and ask how i doing
he say he will try come back this week to accompany me.thanks gor.. reiko love you always
I will try to be tough instead of crying non stop
just i found that im kind scare of boy
even just a hug make me siok
im sry if i acting abnormal today
i think im just been hurt too deeply by boy



Vanilla Ice Cream..taste good^^
cost me RM5.90



Ashn is playing with his phone for thw whole day...

Yummy!! Sushi order by Brendan
he know what is the best item to oder in sushi zemai
Toro Salmon..
this is what i order at sushi zenmai..
they have the best salmon...

0 comments: