Thursday, May 6, 2010

Misunderstood in a relationship

our relationship full of misunderstand
is because we dun trust each other
we didn't try to think for each other
we just feel we have try the best to change for each other
but acly we didn't
i know you love me and i am sure you know how much i love you
our relationship lack of trust
i tot im mature but acly im not
im doing lot stupid thing is show you im not happy
im trying to seek ur attention
but it seem like i have use the wrong way
what i get in the end is break up
sometime im thinking
are you the one who dun understand me
or im the one who misunderstood you
i dun know why till now i still hope our relationship can continue
i may be stubborn as you say
but is just because i love you
if u really hope to leave just go
i not sure i will be waiting or choose to forget you
forget all the memory we have
delete all the pic we take
throw all the thing you give me
burn the cord board we make tgt
but if that's the only to make me feel better instead of killing myself
i will do it..
i try to let go and forget
cuz i know who wont be bak..
no point waiting..i will get you out from my mind

2 comments:

AL said...

Just let him go =)
gor will always be there when you need me.

but that also if i'm free. hehe

ReiKo WoNg said...

just feel wasted..a good relationship have to end becuz of misunderstanding