Sunday, May 9, 2010

My life at maison with all my friend

went to maison last thursday with my jie and ofcuz my darling samantha kong
do u trust the fact..i saw my ex in the same club..just next table
well..i went to maison becuz i knew he is going to mist..
being upset and went to club cuz jie ask me too
went his fren come and say hi to me
im siok and cry infront of everyone..
im like a crown in the club.. jie told me he is hugging a girl tight
and dance with her..it seem like he got lot fun
but not me..now he is trying get away from me
no msg no call no visit me anymore
should i be happy cuz he show his cruel
so that is easier for me to let go
no..i dun think is that easy to let go..
cuz i put all my heart since the day i decide to be with him
everyone is scolding behind me
everyone is waiting for us to break up
but his love prove to everyone he is not a playboy anymore
when i start trust and love deep..
lot thing happen..maybe we are just too young to handle a relationship
well...im not sure how long i will be sad
but what i know is..no matter what he wont be there anymore
im all by my own..can i ever take this?
maybe and may not..all wish my good luck k..i love you blogger
you all cheer me up when im down..


well..here is same pic that i take in maison..some of them is vv old pic
most of the pic taken when i broke up with my bf
that time went to maison almost every thurs..that time really siao
So..welcome to my life in maison..


********************************************************
i dun rmb when i take this??
forgot bout the date dy..


As usuallll..me and darling wear the same type of clothing..i look so fat><
********************************************************************
well..i also dun rmb when i have all this..
cuz brendan give me this photo few week or month after we went maison
hahaha

Brendan the photographer and also my brother


yoyoyoy..DJ from maison
love your song^^



The girl beside me..she is vv good in dancing...
and she is super cute girl
but im sry that i forget your name babe



my darling look good??
i help her did the hair and make up^^



having dinner at yu ga xiu chu
*************************************************
here we are...samantha janice and me..
we went maison tgt last thursday
which is the day i dump up to my ex><
and same goes to jie..pity us..sob sob




0 comments: