Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the best liar in malaysia

you blame for club and din inform you
and you keep say that you din not been to movida be4
this is all bull shit...f**k you
saw you stupid pic la..
liar..still dare to blame and scold me
who you think you are now
im not a toy of you which can call when you need it and dump when you dun want it
im a human being can you respect me
did you know what kind of life im having after you break up with me
i keep felt that im the one who spoil it
now only i notice that be4 i did sumting wrong you already done it
hugging a girl so tigh is tham fun right
you are anything diff before i meet you
still a super play boy..im foolish to trust that you had been change
wtf...you are really good actor.. can blame me and scold me hardly
when you know that yourself also did wrong
i should had trusted what they say and what they had told me bout you in the very beginning
i always tot you are the best no matter how outsider jude you
cuz you are my bf i know you well
but it seem that im totaly wrong.. you just like what they said...

0 comments: