Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reiko is bak from hometown

Hei blogger darling babes and sweetie
Reiko is bak from her hometown kampung timah
this year wheater is tham hot wei..
but get to meet lot fren this year
how much i get for my ang bao??
not going to tell u tat..wakaka]
well..when to visit wilson relative house in tualang
but din get to see his parent..aiskk..less ang bao.. XD
than james and ewing came to my place and visit me..
thanks guy..hometown is just so bored and hot..
after bak puchong..Joey join me for lunch at shen ju
Yummy...me joey and my cousin a peng
3 people eat up to RM140
my god..gonna pk soon..
Ps::I am the one who drive to the curve o..
siok bo???(eddie i can drive dy o)
well..i will leave it to the photo to tell you wat i did thid few day
was playing with my cousin...





toilet shoot with a peng





akutami maki..
hmm... am i right???



soft shell crap..yummy..i love this

my unagi don


Joey::he is a boy^^

0 comments: