Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Best Memory

Wuya!! went to aquaria at klcc????
erm..dun know where la..with my bi kiat
wakaka..force him to bring me go^^
forget to bring my student id so needpay 28 per person
miss out the feeding when we reach..
feeding show timw:11.30 & 4.oo
if u want to see how they feed the fishy
make sure u come at that time ya
have lot fun playing around with my bi
take billion of photo on that day
but most of them stuck in my camera
keep forget to charge them
and due to the biggg size of pic
need time to edite 1st
show ya more photo another day ya^^
with love..keep it as my best tham memory




which mouth is more scary huh











i kena bite by a shark...omg


some one snap shoot without infroming

two snake in a time..siok bo??


some one fall a sleepp
piggy


0 comments: