Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jynn Farewell Dinner

~^*Jynn Farewell Dinner*^~
Location:Opiumm
is having all kind of trouble to My Queen Jynn faarewell party
transport problem~> ffk by my love brother jonathan
thanks monster for fetching me^^
we take one hour to reach due to traffic jam like hell
meet up lot people today..
spot nichole amanda carmen jean jhoon aan
jonathan tommy brendan and so onnn
and get to know lot new face thanks to Jynn
haha...after eating dinner
we start shoot like crazy..i should have make up de><
look so yong sui wei..
than around 11 sumting we decide to go yam cha
hmm..i have forgotten the name of the place dy
thanks adrian fetching me bak after yam cha season..
not like my sui gor gor..hemmm..wakaka
Ps::eddie call me when he reach jaya 1 but that time i already chao
hahaha
here some crazy shoot with all my darling...
and i gonna miss u like crazy Jynn
Jynn!! I gonna miss u madly
Adrian
Brendan~> the photographer


Carmen look so kek..haha




Girls shoot


Jynn look so sexy

carmen jynn nichole me and amanda

i look so ugly wei..

Opiumm menu


Jean me plus the queen of the day Jynn

0 comments: