Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am Back

sorry babes and darlings
have been stop blogging for same time..
cuz having exam in pass few week..
and now i am bak..miss me??well..
if u do follow my blog all the time
i am u know what's going between me and my bf right
yup..we break up again right after my exam..
and thanks to eddie for fetching me to his house to collect all my staff
din really cry that much this time..
cuz already know this will happen..but ofcuz still tham emo><
life change after break up..club non stop..drink like crazy
dun know why also..just wanna to find sumway to release my pressure
kenot say is his fault but is related with him
i use to have a stable life with him
now everything mess up..he is still having his great life ever
think ntg can make him down..
i am kind of jealous why can't i just let it go as him
a broken heart take time to heal..
but how long it need to take??
how long more i need to suffer??

0 comments: