Friday, February 5, 2010

Maison Night

Guess What I went maison again with the same gang of people

the diff is yesterday is with my Samantha darling

Happy birthday to the birthday boy^^

saw yee mun and vincent in maison..My god

din expect will saw him there

since he say he DUN club de...hahaha

really din see him quite some time dy..last time we use to hang out dinner everyday

for those who my darling well will know that she love dance^^

so we are dancing from the dance floor to the speaker

than from the speaker to dj stage...haha

have lot of fun with my Darling Samantha...

in the end of the clubing season..moster is holly drunk..

talk thing that make e wing and james wanna kill him..

haha..he haas lost control..keep walking around

and tell everyone"I AM NOT DRUNK"

but moster...yes u are drunk^^

the most amazing thing is eddie know i am in maison even he is not there..

ohno..scary wei...haha jkjk

once again..have fun with them..thanks james for fecthing us...

here some phot we taken last week.. will upload yesterday photo when i get it^^

Drink coke with my darling samantha

Here..Coco Liew Me And James

Some Snap shoot while waiting my darling coco get ready


0 comments: