Sunday, March 28, 2010

I phone^^

Finally i got my i phone 3gs 16g from the masix center
it cost me RM1850.. Gonna eat bread everyday soon
hahah!!! well... although the i phone has a lot of function
but the thing is I dun know how to use it
goosss...bi waste 30 minute to read to step teaching in lowyat forum
than bi help me download some app for my i phone than he kao dy
i use 4 hour to connect disconnect my i phone from i tune
anyone know how to transfer music to i phone
cuz once i press transfer it aotu transfer all the music i have from my computer
i only wish to put few song into it
and can i use my own music file apply as the ringtone?
and izzit true that i phone can't bluetooth file straigh away from other phone
than what is the blueetooth for??
i am using digi line now...
izzit the same as using a masix line in the i phone?
**********************************************************
beside i phone me and mummy got 4 pair of shoes in a shop in pyramid
crazy right><>
mummy is crazy shopping..goddd
ande when we told dad we have a great shoppping today
guess what dad say" my god "
mum ask why???
dad told her that you both have a great shopping
mean use lot money lo..haha
when did my daddy become so clever??

0 comments: