Sunday, March 7, 2010


6 of march is my birthday o..
guess what i get from my bi kiat
a pair of couple ring^^
dummy bi force himselve to sleep late
so that he can give me th present on 12.00 6 of march
din expect my bi is that romantic
althought my bi is gonna pk this month
but he still give the best to me..
this is the best present i ever get^^

well...bi went to work in the morning
so i went with jessie in the afternoon
we went to payramid have our lunch
than shop ever shop we pass by
haha!!we are the shopping queen
jessie bought herself a dress and a bla bla bla
after 1 hour shop we get tired and decide to find a place st down yam cha
since we both vv long din see each other
lot thing to update
we went to zen have a piece of cake and drink
we both leave pyramid around 4 sumting

at night bi bring me to baywatch to celebrate my birthday
the food was nice but expensive
kisian my bi
after go tropicana city for movie
but all the time no match
so end up we went to da gei with bi de fren
by the time we bak home already 12 sumting
time to sleep 99