Monday, March 1, 2010

First Year Anniversary

Today is our day . Baby fetch me out to Midvalley .
I'm happy that she fetch me out . This is the 1st time she fetch me .
I was so proud that she can reach my hse .
hehe
She is a dangerous driver . True ! try sit beside her u will know how i felt .
U can see the pic below she not really smile because of get scolded by me .
hehe
By KK
***************************************************************
wake up early in the morning help mummy do something
once bak home than 55 go shower
sorry for keep my bi waiting..haha
he keep sms me asking when u come what u coming o..all that
went to bread story buy a cake before driving to bi house
well..yes i am driving^^wakakak
can't imagine how i reach his house also???
hmm.....welll
my bi had mension everything after we meet
so iM not going to repeat it
just BIIIIII next time dun scold me till cry
i will kill you...hahaha
and 1st of march is our 1 year annivesary
finally!!!!

This is the surprise she gave me . winks
Why im driving now ? because she failed the parking . She be song me and sit behind . Aihs



Ahhh . fake smile . hehes






4 comments:

Annaliese said...

eh...when oni fetch me jek?? hahah

ReiKo WoNg said...

lol..if u ever dare to sit my car..
haha!!as he say i am a dangeruos driver....

Annaliese said...

haha...he say mar...i dunno yet as i haven sit...so cannot comment =)

ReiKo WoNg said...

haha..u better dun try
lost ur life later