Monday, October 12, 2009

Nice Car Nice Darling and Nice Pool


guess wat..
i am out with my darling and adrian again
we went to sungai and shopping99
but no buying today..
trying only.me and darling pk liao
sob sob..hehe..this is the cloth we try in sungai wang
my darling seriously tham hot wei...
love her so much..muazks

Nice car spoted in mid valley..wou..this car i love it man
is so nice and cute...
car from play boy event




ohya..after that we have dinner with adrian and andrew
than we go for pool
my 1st time play pool le
wao..is so HARD..
my ball keep loss control le..
faint..bak home around 11
than stress go oioi liao..too tired..

2 comments:

AL said...

why post my ugly face? T_T

Reiko said...

lol.. Cuz you say you keep no pic in my blog ma.. I ma put lo:) my gor tham leng zai lo:)