Friday, October 9, 2009

another day out with my darling and adrian..
jhoonann come my place pick me up for lunch 1st
we have lunch at pavi^^
than he fetch me to time square to meet my darling(samantha) and gor gor(adrian)
we 4 have a little chat in starbucks
my darling tham bad
keep poison me bout online shopping
sob sob..i vv poor dy..
after half an hour,,jhoonann have to leave 1st
than we 3 went to sungai wang to get darling new handphone
lol..so many problem to buy a handpone la..
adrian debit card can't use have to transfer to my account
bla bla bla...lot more thing
i have late for the dinner with daneil and his fren
when we reach pavi daneil they all almost finish dy
haha..darling say daneil is so shy..
yup..he is shy boy boy..
but my gor gor kind of like his personality
(ofcuz la..daneil treat us dinner wo..)
after dinner we went to cinema at pavi
wat a show that i have forgot the name of it..
i am not focus at all..
thinking other shit thing..
lol..get out of my mind pls..
cry in adrian car while going bak..
so fish......anyway that all for today..

0 comments: