Sunday, October 4, 2009

barcelona & coco banana

me darling and jon woke up aounf 12
than we go have our lunch sumway near jon house
than jon fetch me and sam go bak sam house
to dress up for tonight
><
my darling give me al those sper sexy cloth to wear le..
shy shy t.t
after jon fetch me bak to my hostel to put down my item
at night we have dinner at ming tian beside sunway
have meet some new fren in paparich
darling's blog fren????

The Digi UBB started around 9p.m. and ended at 11p.m. plus and minus.
hmm...is was kind of boring...


later me and darling jon bak to coco to finish the bottle
that we open yesterday..
my god..there is full of people on the dance floor
darling pull me up to the speaker to get sum fresh air
and we dance on it..wakaka..siok weiii
me and darling promise each other we are not going to clubbing anymore
till next month jonathan's birthday....
and becuz we both also no energy to club anymore

0 comments: