Monday, August 16, 2010

Tony & Guy Graduation

Albert Koh, Teik Yo, Kath Newman, Billy Chong Kei Fei, Niro Yee, Jackson Lee Kai Shen,Christopher shinichi


Yeah!!!!! Congrat.....finally you guy graduate from Tony & Guy...
thanks for the great night..you guy had show me the creative of hair styling
and thanks Billy Chong for inviting me as his model, give me a chance to join the gang
there was more than 70 model and around 40 make up artis
we use more than 12 hour to prepare for 2 min cat walk hair show...
8pm. show begin in the City Harvest church ss 15
everyone show their confident in the cat walk..
It was a vv special experience for me.With love.. thanks you guy for making my day wonderful
and I get to meet lot new fren during the make up season
Once again, I had a great night..
Reiko N darling <3>
Christopher

VenVen



Gillian..the sugar lady

Jer Yen..haha..her hair was done half way while snap pic wf her..

Jack.. the so call wolf men..

Jack again...

hm... bad.. i forgot ask bout his name><>

0 comments: