Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Car accident III

Bum into car accident today when im going home from IOI

shouldn't tweet will driving N shouldn't think of some random people while driving

lost focus on driving and bang the car infront of me

well, my baby car din get serious hurt cuz i jam break in the right time

but due to sudden break and I wasn't wearing sit belt at the time

my head nearly bang to the mirror

leg was crush to dash board cause injure

went to Puteri Colombia hospital for check up..

hei hospital..here is Reiko again.. this is my 3rd time come visit you dy

3 time also car accident.gar!! same like last time

nothing serious happen..bond still at the right position just a bit injure

daddy sent me home and nearly ban me from driving

reach home N call someone to tell him such a great new cause i crush with another car again

which mean Im not able to drive out for sometime N he is free dont need wry to spot me someway around him

Is kind of clear that he is not the right person I should be waiting all time

Last accident happened because I was thinking of him too

maybe the god is trying to warn Reiko " he dont love you"

make me crush into accident again again N again


and he show "I don't fucking care" Wao!!!

what a strong word that make me rmb till now from the day i hear of it

hahah..although still tot that he love Reiko

yup.. i might hurt him lot.. i might be the one make relationship end N etc:

he wish to start new life that is without Reiko around

he wish Reiko can fuck off from his life

since Reiko always say that she is so in love with him

why dont give him what he want.. let him happy for the rest of his life

enen!! Reiko should do it...

PS: sorry for not picking up the call...reiko is just not in the mood
but reiko is ok^^

0 comments: