Monday, January 4, 2010

wat you want from me???

hei..i really dun understand you at all
i am there waiting for one month
but you keep say you want to be single
no matter what i do
how hard i try you jusy remain the same
and now..finally i decide to leave you
i pack my thing in your house
you hold my hand and say dun need pack la
you will use it another day
i told you i am not going to come bak this place dy
than you tml and maybe wed you will come here again le
you hug me and call me to stay beside you
you say you want to couple back'
but is just less than 12 hour..today morning when i ask u again
you say you not sure you dun know
are you trying to play my feeling,,you are 20 years old boy
'not a kid anymore.. can you be a bit reponsible on what you say
im a human being..i do have feeling
i will cry hurt and sad..dun just becuz of something than you want to pull me bak and leave me again
this is not a love game..i take it seriously when comes to a relationship
thing that say out can't take bak..love that give out is hard to take bak
if you really love me..don't make me sad anymore and be a good bf

5 comments:

TheGodSteals said...

ai... ...

Anonymous said...

HAVE THAT BASTARD TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFE LAH. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TEARS AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS!!!!

ReiKo WoNg said...

chill la..we will settle all this after my final..i dun wan any unhappy thing spoil my exam mood..thanks babes

TheGodSteals said...

en... good thinking^^

ReiKo WoNg said...

wat to do..is time to grow up..see thing clear..