Thursday, January 7, 2010

solution

i love the way you treat me right now
thanks for sacrifice again
thanks for stay by my side for another month
i really can't handle it if you leave me..
exam is coming
i dun wan any unhappy thing spoil my exam mood
but the thing i promise i will do it for you too
i am going to leave you 1st of feb
which is our 11 month anniversary
11 month is more than enough for both of us
finally i understand what you have told me when say want to break
cuz i have the same feeling too
bi..sorry for the past i keep say break up
make you feel sad and scare to couple
in between one month
you say break lot time too
now is my turn to feel afraid of couple
cuz i dun know when you will say break again
when will you not sure bout ur feeling again
i will leave quietly so that you wont feel again pain
hope in this month wont make you feel stress
after this month i wont be there obstuct you
lastly..thanks bi..and i wan you to know
i will never wan to leave you if possible

0 comments: