Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bad wednesday

what a bad wednesday for me...
1st nightmare.. dream of the thing that i hate the most

2nd wake up late.. daddy say 7.30 out but i wake at 7.25

3rd traffic jam like dont know what, so daddy force to fetch me go coll instead of lrt
4 i forgot to bring my money.... garrr...

5 today i come coll alone so no one can fetch me back home

lucky in the end found someone that can fetch me.. but need wait till 3pm lo..

at least better than wait daddy finish work only fetch me...
well.. just done my Fos exam..hmm

din even study a single thing so i dont think i will get good result


here is some picture of my recent life...

Pic 1:: this is my dinner at genting^^




***************************************************
Watch: Ice Baby
present from someone..haha
i love it.. but is too big for me..



0 comments: