Thursday, November 19, 2009

Genting

wei..yesterday i went up to genting with my a level fren
we meet at gambak lrt station at 7.45
but our fren sam yew is late><
the most importan thing is our ticket is with him..
lucky he din late for 30 min
if not we all need to buy bus ticker again
huuuu.....
we took bus to genting skyway
i am so scare to sit cable c
wuwuwu...
genting is so tham cold..
guess wat i wear..
a sngle and a short
zha dou...my finger and leg transfer to ice cube...
we went in theme park..
and play sum of te game..so sad is raining
we can;t play all
hmm...wat ever..as long as i have fun my fren
and at night my bi kiat come up to genting
we play bowling with sam yue they a
my bi so pro...(admire)
love my bi kiat..after celebrate kai qing birthday
my bi fetch me bak to his house and oioi lo
so..nothing much to say dy..cuz too much..
thanks sam yew for inviting..
rui jia, suh kuan, sin rou, stevent, kai qing, stevent, urong, moses, ni hua
for giving me a great memory